Thursday, September 10, 2009




happy brithday dear 5/9 MR.HOWARD

cool man funny friends ,
we celebrate my darling brithday
at genting

my darling sister , she so pretty gal !

woo, we going 1u sing k so many think wan to eat 7/9 neway
this coffee so cutie ,


nicee 4/9 pavilion

yeahh


neway sing k with darling


ss2 , nasi lemak !niceee
so cold drink hot milk green tea

genting6/9


now less online ,
recently my life, see picture lah
hehes , miss my all babes
mwaaaaa =)

now i m so no moody , lost my dearest TING
u at my heart never change
dun think like that , dear T not me dun wan to date you ,
because my friends wan to meny yen out , so never call you !
i m very sorry , pls dun like that .


good nigth my darling and babes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home