Monday, August 2, 2010

I will be happy




Although the miss before and he went to Thailand, in this moment on, I can't think he, after all
In the past few days I have nothing to shed tears, I will learn to give up
My friend said that you and her are very good, I hope he will happy than ever before
Maybe I can't to make him appease, maybe I still a child !
Here I wish him happy, you do not unreasonable, I can leave
If I entirely
of you with her ,I could wish you
Because,I love you <3
I have already tired, do not want to see your information, do not want to ask
Since make me sad, time really flies and he separated the 12 days
I have also started slowly put.

I hope you did not stay with me, i still can happy everday

In fact ,When one people is want to leave you , he would not think of our memories of past.
Hais ..
Now just want to faster graduated, to where I want to go.
Begin to work nearby, and could not afford to keep playing
Want to go to school I want to learn .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home