Sunday, May 31, 2009

love my precious all ;

pretty baby girl ,

mwaaaaaaa=)

so long did see my 2 babe



i love my 2 dearest
yesterday n my precious all go sung.w shopping !
reach ady will go 2 floor having lunch ,
after having finish , will go shopping ,
buy jor many think , keke ,happy nehx
then lanlan say wan back home ady , then will accompany her to the railway station
because he darling waiting her !
thn viky come find will all , we take many pic
hahas ,
not willing to part ! because 1 week cannot see my babe all ,
miss you baby girls ,

Today TING n me say wan go damasara FULL HOUSE eat dinner ,
actually dear wan n he friend borrow car gehx ! but he friend wan use
so did going , SRY TING ! hope next time can going
nite out with my darling ,
darling wan take me go poppy ,
aikss , so sienz ! n he friends all
1am ++ he friends say wan bck home ady ,
he dun wan early back home ,so he friend fetch me n he go KL old town find ivy
bacause she n viky quarrel ,thn ivy say later wan go fetch viky go he darling hse
then trutle fetch me n my darling go find viky ,
after find viky , my friend fetch my darling bck home ,
then 2am++ me reach only home .

tired =(









4 Comments:

Blogger akie said...

pokaiiiiiii~
xD
my bi told mi u say we get u tat pic ugly izit?
haha

May 31, 2009 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger My original life ♥ said...

hahahass ! ya lahh ,
so ugly nehx,n very small
dun angry ya !

May 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger I'm 培培 said...

wa..
can go
hongkong ..

June 20, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friend .. learn what it must start from the first to learn the task as a business without capital .. I walk the road towards the internet to find the plane of friendship and exchange ideas in running a business without capital, what friends know about business without capital? (There is an expectation on ourselves, to be a leader. "Sami H Tutuhatunewa")

June 26, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home