Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother day...


yesterday n my family go sung.w shopping
buy clothes...hehes! thn saw dou feibi take pic with her
she very funny n pretty, i go take consert ticket!
at 5/27 many artist come K.L tat day
dunno can go or not ,hope can go.
Because have many my favourite artist
after taking ticket , i go meet viky with my sis
thn bck home with my mummy
reach home ady! after bath, my fren come fetch me go kepong eat dessert
after we having dessert,then go viky home take something jor !
my fren fetch me go ting house ,
wait another fren come fetch ting n me go supper club
yesterday i'm so clumsy bacause wrongly memories my fren brithday,
actually, my fren brithday is on next sat
bt me yesterday go , so stupid me
yesterday many ppl go , bt so boring
aiks ! me aslo bck home early ,
hehess..


Today is mother day's
happy mother day 母情节快乐
take mummy go eat restoren
my mummy happy
thx my mummy always take care me

I LOVE YOU MUMMY
Mwaaaaaaaaa :)

3 Comments:

Blogger JIAJIA said...

母情节快乐 ^^

May 11, 2009 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger yy foong said...

sotsot =)

that day i also got went to s.w
why didnt saw eu d?

=D

YY

May 18, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger yy foong said...

haha.
got go yarx.
but didnt saw baby eu worx~
=D

but 6/6 jolin got go
baby got go?

May 28, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home