Friday, May 22, 2009

happy birthday daddy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
daddy
he so Q , so take pic with he


eat so full wan stand ,hahas


my mun and daddy eating


eating

hahasss ,

yesterday me n my sister invite daddy go kepong ,
BBQ steamboat buffet eat mummum !
happy birthday to daddy ya , mwaaaa
i love you , after eat finish n my sister,cousie
go sing K , keke happy !
today exam sciense so very difficult
haizz , more 1 week only finish exam .
keke ,
i miss my biiiii eiiki so much
she so long did come my house sleep lur
so miss her , biii wait me hongkong come bck
sin date u go gaigai ya , mwaaaaaaaa ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene Ng said...

eee~
oh my dear i dint forget u ah!^^
miss u
so how are u?
but read through yr blog
seems good^^

May 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home