Sunday, June 28, 2009

27/6


sunway

poppy night


today lanlan brithday celebrate with her ,
today and my lanlan go sunway , sung.w
we buy many think , hehes so happy
we go sunway near to buy MNG shirt , and many !
now i wan to my many gt brand shirt , but no money ~ wan to wait more 3 month
thx my mummy give me money .
love mamiii thx you ,you're the grealest mon in the world :)
more 2week i wan and my friend go my many many shirt,and many make up think.
i wan to go learn make up ady,now and mami daddy consult first.
but mami say wait to me complete study first . aiks



我不知道要气你还是不要,
最近我们好像都变了,
你什么都没有和我们说了,
反而是他知道先,
为什么我气他你也和他说
这是我们之间的秘密,你也和他说了
姐妹这俩个字,好像慢慢变了 !
我不想这样,: ( 之前的我们是很好的,
不管怎样还是会把你当成我的好姐妹
我不知道是不是默默人,都是因为你

1 Comments:

Blogger aMilk牛奶 said...

haha..wish u have many $$,and can buy a lots of clothes ya^^

June 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home